EXBS Regional Program Coordinator - CLOSING DATE: Nov 19, 2014
Visa Assistant - CLOSING DATE: Nov 21, 2014
Temporary Translator - CLOSING DATE: Nov 21, 2014
- Announcement (PDF - 130K)
Chauffeur (Ambassador) - CLOSING DATE: Nov 26, 2014
Chauffeur - CLOSING DATE: Nov 26, 2014
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Members (DS 174 - 60kb PDF). PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PRINT, FILL OUT, SCAN AND SEND THE DS-174 VIA EMAIL AS AN ATTACHMENT. DO NOT try to complete the form and sent it directly. The system does not allow this. plus;
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide copy #4 of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
- All Ordinarily Residents (OR) must provide work and residency permits.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resources Office – Vacancy Announcement No. XX-XX
NEC Building # 783
Demetrio Basilio Lakas Avenue
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
or Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.