Social Security Administration (SSA)
Below, please find a list of some of the services we provide on behalf of the SSA.
Please note that the “my Social Security” application is not available for people residing outside of the United States with an overseas mailing address.
- Applications for retirement, disability, wife/husband, child, widow(er) and lump sum death benefits
- Application for a Social Security Card (new or replacement)
- Enrollment in the International Direct Deposit Program (IDD)
- Request for a Social Security statement
- Change of address
- Enrollment in Medicare Parts A and B (Medical and Hospital Insurance)
- Cancellation of Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) Medicare does not cover health services outside the United States. It is available only in the United States.
- Representative payee applications
- Help complete the annual Foreign Enforcement Questionnaire (Proof of Life Form)
- Events that must be reported immediately to the Social Security Administration
- Estimate your retirement benefits
- Request a proof of income or benefit verification letter