U.S. Citizen Services
- Alerts & Messages
- American Citizen Services Unit
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad and First Passport
- Federal Benefits Unit
- U.S. Citizen Emergencies
- Information for Travelers
- Living and Working in Panama
- Public Services
- Consular Notarial Services
- Foreign Service Officer Test (FSOT)
- How to locate someone in the US
- Corozal American Cemetery
Follow us on Twitter
TSA Precheck Program
Long lines at U.S. airports have boosted enrollment into the TSA Precheck program. If you travel a lot, you may want to consider signing up. This is an expedited security screening program that allows you to keep your shoes, belt, and light jacket on, for example, and is good for five years.
And while you're at it and if you also travel internationally, learn more about the benefits of enrolling in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). It's a free service that sends you travel alerts, connects you to the local U.S. Embassy or Consulate overseas, and allows the U.S. Embassy to contact you in case of an emergency.
Looking for more travel information? Visit us at USA.gov.